How to Print my Walmart Receipt?
Can Walmart print old receipts? Yes!
- Login to Walmart from your favourite browser on your MAC or Windows PC using the correct registered email and password.
- Go to the upper right corner under the greeting “Hello” followed by your username.
- In the scroll down list find the order you want a receipt for.
- Select the order you want the receipt and then click “See Details”.
- Press control + P on your computer if you’re using Windows or Command + P if you’re using a MAC to initate the print window.
- Just press the print button on screen.
It’s really that simple to print your receipt from Walmart. If you prefer to automate the process you can learn more about our automatic expense management tool.
Step by Step
How to Print a Receipt From Walmart?
Can I look up a Walmart receipt online? Can Walmart give me a duplicate receipt? The answers are yes! Here’s how:
Login to Walmart from your favourite browser. Go to Walmart.com and enter your registered email ID and correct password. You can also do it in a mobile web browser.
Go to the upper right corner under the greeting “Hello” followed by your username.
Scroll from the list of orders and select the one you want a receipt for.
Note! You don’t have to do it manually. Just connect to WellyBox and get all your receipts organized and ready for your action! Download, print, send or store with a click of a button.
Press control + P on your keyboard if you’re using Windows or Command + P if you’re using a MAC to enable the print command.
Click the big blue “print” button. That’s it!
Automate With WellyBox
How to Automatically Print a Receipt From Walmart With WellyBox?
Here’s how to find a Walmart receipt online.
Connect to WellyBox from your favourite browser.
In the Dashboard, you will see all the receipts because WellyBox has collected it from your Walmart account. Locate the Walmart receipt you want in the dashboard.
Click on the receipt you want. Press control + P if you use Windows, or press Command key + P if you use a MAC to enable the print command.
That’s it! Now you know how to get a print copy of your Walmart receipt.