How to Get my Walmart Receipt?
- Login to Walmart from your favourite browser on your MAC or Windows PC using the correct registered email and password.
- Go to the upper right corner under the greeting “Account”.
- In the scroll down list under “recent orders” find your order.
- Find the order you want a receipt for and click “See details”.
It’s that easy! You will see your receipt on your screen right away. To automate the process you can connect to WellyBox and do it all with one click.
Step by Step
How to Get a Duplicate Walmart Receipt?
Login to Walmart from your favourite browser.
Enter your registered email ID and correct password.
In the upper right corner, click “Account”.
This section will contain a list of all orders. You can also get a receipt of an order that was cancelled or still pending delivery.
Note! You don’t have to do it manually. Just connect to WellyBox and get all your receipts organized and ready for your action! Download, print, send or store with a click of a button.
Click on “Walmart.com purchase history” and locate your order.
Find your order and then click “See Details”. Here you will find details of all your orders. That’s it!
Automate With WellyBox
How to Automatically Get a Receipt From Walmart With WellyBox?
Connect to WellyBox from your favourite browser.
In the Dashboard, you will see all the receipts because WellyBox has collected them from your Walmart account. Locate them you want in the dashboard.
Click on the receipt you want. Edit, print, download, share or send as you please. That’s it!
Now you know how to enter Walmart receipts automatically. WellyBox automatically scans all receipts from your inbox!
How to Scan Receipts from Walmart?
- You need to have the official Walmart app downloaded on your phone. The app is available on iOS as well as on Google Play Store.
- Be sure you’re logged in using your registered email ID and password in the app.
- Touch the three lines in the top right left corner.
- In the lower-right corner of the screen, touch the plus sign.
- Scan the QR code on your receipt. Alternatively, scan the barcode using the camera feature in the app.
That’s it. Now you can find out all details of your order as well as store the details of your order.